Job DescriptionJob Number: R0019121
Booz Allen Hamilton has been at the forefront of strategy and technology for more than 100 years. Today, the firm provides management and technology consulting and engineering services to leading Fortune 500 corporations, governments, and not-for-profits across the globe. Booz Allen partners with public and private sector clients to solve their most difficult challenges through a combination of consulting, analytics, mission operations, technology, systems delivery, cybersecurity, engineering and innovation expertise.
Proposal Coordinator, Mid
Help prepare for and coordinate proposal development and production activities, including coordinating with the proposal team and graphics and editing personnel to develop figures for inclusion in proposal materials and format and edit proposal content. Work with volume leads to research and obtain data and materials for the leads to reference when developing proposal content. Assist proposal writers with developing content for various sections of volumes and research potential qualifications for inclusion in the proposal based on the RFP SOW. Participate as a team member on proposal teams in support of proposal efforts. Prepare written and oral reports and work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Build productive internal and external working relationships and receive general instructions on routine work, including detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- 2+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Project, and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, including demonstrating flexibility, accountability, initiative, and self–motivation to identify and execute tasks
- Ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities and meet high quality standards while working variable and longer hours under tight deadlines
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with proposals
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs)
- Ability to design graphics, conduct desktop publishing, and edit documents
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent organizational and active listening skills
Integrating a full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet. ESG1