Automated Optical Inspection Engineer
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be accountable for Auto Optical Inspection implementation with yield control, process quality, cycle time reduction, new process development support, and statistical analysis of all RSF products. Work with Manufacturing, Repair and Maintenance, Quality, and New Product Design to sustain and improve processes across all product families fabricated at the Richardson Sensor Fab.
Contribute to Honeywell's continuing legacy of best in class provider of high quality products
Grow and develop your supply chain and engineering knowledge in a team based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
Drive improvement in a challenging environment Created with SnapAOI IntegrationAOI SustainingYield Enhancement
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Significant experience in automated optical inspection implementation in a Semiconductor environment
- Significant Microsoft Excel experience
- Ability to multitask
- Team oriented
- Ability to follow directions and make tasks your own
- Quickly and accurately identifies even subtle interrelationships and patterns among a variety of problems and issues.
- Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams.
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD15646
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 830 E Arapaho Rd, Richardson, TX 75081 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.